The Internet is 30 years old. It was invented on 12 March 1989. The Internet has changed the world completely. When it was launched, no one had any idea that the Internet would reach out to people in this way. Although we all use the internet every day, but here we are going to tell you some facts related to the Internet, which you may not be aware of.
Learn 20 interesting facts of internet:
- The World Wide Web (WWW) was first proposed by British engineer and scientist Tim Berners Lee on 12 March 1989.
- Robert Kallieu, a Belgian informatics engineer and computer scientist, helped develop the WWW along with Tim Berners Lee.
- Tim Berners Lee is credited with inventing the Internet, but the first official server was Caliu.
- The system code (NeXt) for the Internet on which the program code was written was developed by Steve Job.
- When Berners Lee proposed this to his boss, he said that it is strange but also interesting.
- In the year 1993, the World Wide Web was made available to all. This was free service.
- The Internet was first made available to physicists working at Geneva’s research center CERN. With the help of this, data was shared here.
- Let me tell you that the first search engine in the world was the first search engine Archie. The name is made from Archive.
- http://info.cern.ch/ was the first website to go live on 6 August 1991.
- In 1992, the first photo of CERN’s in-house band was uploaded on the Internet. It was called Les Horribal Sarnets.
- In the year 1992, Jean Armor Paul popularized Internet surfing.
- The largest number of web active surfers in the world are in China and then in India and USA.
- There are more than 1.6 billion live websites worldwide.
- The first webpage that was created contained information about the WWW project.
- WWW is a communication medium that has grown very fast. It has reached 5 crore people in 4 years. It took 38 years for radio and 13 years for TV.
- The most popular websites in the world are Google, YouTube, Facebook, Baidu and Wikipedia. This information is given in Alexa Internet Research.
- Bill Gates once called internet browsers a trivial part of software.
- Names like Mesh, Mine of Information and Information Mine were also considered before the World Wide Web.
- The first e-mail was discovered by VA Shiva Ayyadurai. It was then patented. At that time, he was 14 years old.
- Many such websites exist which do not open on general web browsers. It is all part of the Dark Internet.
This materials was given by Akdoogle.com/ only for instructive/instructional functions .Administrator is not responsible for its content material.Comply with us through web-based networking media/download utility to maintain awake up to now with our product refreshes!